It was an exciting year with Nuclear Compost expanding into a lot of new areas and bringing existing games up to a whole new level. Here's a quick list of highlights from 2013:
- Nuclear Compost officially launched as a business with Nuclear Compost Game Studio LLC!
- Plotz expanded greatly in scope, got a new look, and got some publicity.
- Our first crowd-funding effort launched via KickStarter, which gave us some valuable marketing experience and got Plotz in front of some new fans.
- We introduced new graphics and animations for some of our classic games - Boxos and Scorpio Solitaire.
- Created a small new game - Graveyard Match.
Upcoming Projects in 2014
In 2014 we're planning on finishing up existing projects and moving on to new territory. We'll use the lessons learned from our pilot project Plotz to create games that are better than ever!
- Plotz is getting a final makeover into an isometric perspective. New graphics from Eoghan Cowan are on the way. Combined this should make Plotz look pretty amazing!
- We'll be putting a new strategy to work for new large-scale projects. Each will start with a prototype, then expand to try to find support from other creative people to make a launch version, and finally be put out for public feedback.